Get Premium for free!
Past, Present and Future Tense
11 months ago
4. They had been sailing for three weeks. - Past progressive.
1. A creature attacked our boat (Yesterday). Past Simple
3. They had departed from Nantucket. (12th Dec) - Past Perfect
5. They still search for the creature today. (3rd Jan). Present Simple
8. They have been researching possible sightings of the creature. - Present Perfect Progressive
9. They will depart next week. (10th Jan) - Future Simple
10. Your friends will be searching for the elusive creature. Future Progressive/Continuous
11. The submarine will have reached uncharted depths a month from now. (3rd Feb) - Future Perfect
12. They will have been voyaging for 3 weeks (10th Jan - 3rd Feb) - Future Perfect progressive/continuous
6. They are preparing for the next mission. Present Continuous
2. They were sleeping when it happened. Past Continuous
7. They have built a special submarine. Present Perfect
About & Feedback