1. This document is a proposal of the project "Time.Graphics" (hereinafter - Timegraphics) Internet user (hereinafter - the User) wishing to use the service on the Internet site or in Applications of the project "Timegraphics" (hereinafter referred to as "Service"), conclude a user agreement (hereinafter - Agreement) regulating the relationship between them on the use of the Service.
2. Taking advantage of any of the features of the Service listed in clause 3 of this Agreement, The User agrees with all the terms of the Agreement and agrees to comply with them or Stop using the Service.
3. The service allows the user to create and / or edit the time tape, description Historical events (dates, periods, statistics, personal data, etc.) (hereinafter - Data), viewing Data posted by other Users, and adding additional Information and comments to them, as well as the use of the Service in other ways not contradicting This Agreement.
4. When placing the Data within the Service, the name (alias) of the issuer will be indicated The user whom he indicated during registration or in the settings of his personal data in Corresponding section of the Service.
5. The data is stored in the Service's database and is available on the Service's website or on other services Timegraphics, In this case, Timegraphics does not guarantee the preservation of the Data in any volume and / or within Any Term, including if the Data is changed in connection with the development of the Service.
6. Timegraphics has the right do not accept Data for placement, delete the Data from the Site of the Service, edit them or replace with Data posted by other users without notification and explanation of the reasons to the User at any time. In particular, the basis for deleting Data are:
7. The User agrees that the Data posted on the Service will be available to all other Timegraphics users for viewing and editing (when selecting the mode of "Open Access"). Timegraphics is not responsible for Use (both lawful and unlawful) by third parties Data posted on Internet site and in applications, including their reproduction and communication to the public, Carried out both within the framework of the Service, and in other possible ways.
8. The user transfers the rights to the Data to Timegraphics in full. The received data can be used on other Timegraphics Project Services not specified in clause 1 of this agreement, and from Timegraphics consent on the resources of third parties, as well as in advertising and marketing materials, as from Indicating the name of the User, and without it (anonymously), without the need to receive a special Authorization from the User and without payment of remuneration. The rights to a database that is a collection of Data created through the Service is owned by Timegraphics. Use of Data by Other Methods, In addition to the opportunities provided within the framework of the Service, is not allowed.
9. The user is solely responsible for his actions related to the creation and Placement of Data by means of the Service, including for the fact that the Data placed by it correspond Requirements of the law and do not violate the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for the choice Location, content, completeness, correctness and reliability of the Data.
10. Service Services are provided by Timegraphics "as is". Timegraphics does not guarantee conformity Service (Including the data placed on it) to the purposes and expectations of the User, his uninterrupted and error-free Work, as well as the safety of the User's profile and placed by the User on the Data Service. The use of the Service and the Data posted on it is performed by the User at their own peril and risk. Timegraphics do not bear any responsibility for the Data placed by the User, does not confirm and not Refutes their correctness and reliability. Timegraphics is not responsible and does not reimburse no Damage, direct or indirect, caused to the User or to third parties as a result of using or The impossibility of using the Service or data placed on it. Timegraphics are entitled to any time At its discretion, change or stop providing any opportunities within the Service In whole or in part.
11. All claims related to the use / inability to use the Service and / or Data, must Send to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
12. This User Agreement applies to all subsequent Updates / new Version of the Service. By agreeing to the use of the Service, the User accepts the terms of this The user agreement for the corresponding updates / new versions of the Service, if Updating / installing a new version of the Service is not accompanied by a different license agreement.
13. Free Trial
Timegraphics may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time ("Free Trial"). You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial. If you do enter your billing information when signing up for the Free Trial, you will not be charged by Timegraphics until the Free Trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected. At any time and without notice, Timegraphics reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
14. Fee Changes
Timegraphics, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle. Timegraphics will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective. Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
17. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes the copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Infringement") of any person. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, you must submit your notice in writing to the attention of "Copyright Infringement" of email@example.com and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged Infringement. You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing your copyright.
18. Intellectual Property
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Timegraphics and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Russian Federation and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Timegraphics.