Get Premium for free!
LISBETH FERNANDA CARDONA PAZ
PROYECT SOCIAL SCIENCE
8 months ago
8 months ago
MAVEL YALITZA CARDONA PAZ
DIDACTICS OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
Prehistory is divided into three stages:
Paleolithic or Age of Ancient Stone: Humans began to create simple tools based on stones, bones and branches.
Mesolithic or Middle Stone Age: Humans perfected their tools.
Neolithic or age of the new stone: Humans stop being nomadic to become sedentary
Agriculture and metallurgy are discovered (Manipulation of metals, of which the former was copper).
Ancient Main historical features of the Old Age: - Emergence and development of urban life
-Centralized political powers in the hands of kings - Societies marked by social stratification
- Development of organized religions (mostly polytheistic) - Militarism and continuous wars for the occupation of the maximum territory.
- Development and strengthening of trade - Development of the system of collection of taxes and social obligations.
- Creation of legal systems (Laws) - Cultural and artistic development
Middle age The High Middle Ages, which stretches from the 5th to the 10th century
The Late Middle Ages, from the tenth century to the fifteenth century.
During the Middle Ages, great empires such as the Carolingian, the Arab and the Byzantine were developed,
Western Europe witnessed a monarchical crisis and the consequent advent of the feudal regime, characterized by the peculiar relations established between men.
The Church, for its part, played a fundamental role in medieval society.
In the Middle Ages large buildings were built in two styles: Romanesque first and Gothic after.
Modern age Literary, artistic and scientific progress
-Encumbramiento of the monarchies -Religious Reform
-Period of great revolutions -Authoritarian monarchy
-Trade Development -New movements emerged -Individualistic behavior of man
Contemporary Age -Period marked by the philosophical current of the Enlightenment. -Republican system of government.
-Important scientific discoveries that have been key to the development and quality of human life. -The Church begins to lose power and credibility.
-Great population growth leading to excessive consumption of products, services and natural resources. -Machines replace labor.
-Great inventions, like the telephone, the locomotive, the steam boat, the electric light bulb, the cinematograph, the typewriter, the airplane, etc. - Social and economic inequalities have deepened.
- Dissemination and consolidation of human rights (freedom, equality, etc.). -The United States approves the abolition of slavery.
- New mass media: television, radio and internet. - A phenomenon called globalization begins, which shortens the distances between different parts of the world, promoting trade and tourism.
Share on Google+
Share on Facebook
Submit to Reddit
Share on LinkedIn
Post to Tumblr