Get Premium for free!
10 months ago
- Sustainability Guild International (SGI) LLC founded - Advisory to the United Nations | Office of the Secretary-General .
- Sustainable metroscaping launched with city of Boston - now city-wide policy - First collaborations /partnerships with community businesses of color - 45000 SF under stewardship
- First Open Streets on Blue Hill Ave. - 6500 people engaged - 65000 SF under stewardship
- Second Open Streets on Blue Hill Ave - 7500 people engaged - 85000 SF under stewardship
- First brick & mortar development at 260 Washington St in Four Corners - Boston Collaborative for Food & Fitness comes under Guild leadership - Artist-in-Residence program launched with 12 community artists - 160000 SF under stewardship
- Flagship model for racial equity & resilience by City of Boston Mayor’s Office of Community Resilience & Racial Equity - 25+ community healers convened for Business membership model pilot - First Healing Power event in March 2016 - Healers-in-Residence launched with 12 community healers - 160000 SF under stewardship
- Urban Guild Inc. launches. Hybrid identity 'The Guild' solidified. - Promising Practice in Boston's Resilience Strategy - 20,000 residents engaged to date - 160000 SF under stewardship
About & Feedback