January 1, 2023
For educational institutions
During the Prehistory began a process that would give result to the Origin of the Man. Prehistory is the period prior to the appearance of writing, around the year 4000 BC.
⟶ Updated 27 Oct 2017 ⟶
List of edits
Prehistory: Origin of Man
Stone Age (500,000 a.c. - 5,000 BC)
Age of Metals (5,000 - 4,000 BC)
- c. 3200 BC: Sumerian cuneiform writing system. - 3200 BC: Newgrange built in Ireland. - 3200 BC: Cycladic civilization in Greece - 3200 BC: Norte Chico civilization begins in Peru - 3200 BC: Rise of Proto-Elamite Civilization in Iran
The Origin of Man
ANCIENT HISTORY Bronze Age:
- 2600 BC: Oldest known surviving literature: Sumerian texts from Abu Salabikh, including the Instructions of Shuruppak and the Kesh temple hymn. - 2600 BC: Emergence of Maya culture in the Yucatán Peninsula - 2000 BC: Believed birth year of Abraham in Ur of the Chaldeans, Mesopotamia, who is the father of Abrahamic Religions which as of the 21st Century AD are adhered to by more than 50% of humanity; Domestication of the horse - 1200-1150 BC: Bronze Age collapse in South-western Asia and in the Eastern
Early Iron Age
Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and King of Spain was born.
- 1838: Samuel Morse demonstrates the telegraph in public.
- 1848: Karl Marx and Fredrick Engels publish a little pamphlet, The Communist Manifesto.
- 1859: Charles Darwin publishes Origin of Species.
- 1917: The United States enters World War I against Germany. The tide of the war is already against the Germans. 10 million people will die from the war.
- 1942: Philo T. Farnsworth transmits the first television image and gives birth to a new industry. Later, he was so disappointed with the content, he forbade his family to watch TV.
The photographic camera
The Digital Clock
About & Feedback
Selected Technologies LLC
– Morgan Hill, California