September 15, 2020
For educational institutions
⟶ Updated 18 Oct 2018 ⟶
List of edits
1) Oct 28, 1785: Napoleon Graduates from Ecole Militaire with the rank second lieutenant in artillery.
2) Dec 22, 1793: Napoleon gets promoted to bridagier general for the Battle at Toulon.
3) Aug 1, 1798: Admiral Nelson of the British destroys the French navy with his fleet in The Battle of Aboukir.
4) Nov 9, 1799: Napoleon becomes First Consul of the French Government.
5) Dec 2, 1804: Napoleon crowns himself Emperor in Notre-Dame Cathedral, Paris.
6) Mar 17, 1805: Napoleon is crowned king of Italy in Milan.
7) Dec 2, 1805: Victory in the Battle of Austerlitz.
8) Sep 14, 1812: French enter Moscow but it's abandoned and scorched by the retreat of the Russians. The French lose almost 500,000 soldiers because of lack of supplies.
9) Mar 1, 1815: Napoleon escapes his exile to Elba and returns to gather French army.
10) Mar 20, 1815: Louis XVIII flees, Napoleon takes control and the "Hundred Days" campaign begins.
11) Jun 18, 1815: Napoleon is defeated in the Battle of Waterloo.
12) Oct 16, 1815: Napoleon is exiled to Saint Helena.
By: Malina Duong
About & Feedback