Get Premium for free!
Time line, It show the human history untill the future.
11 months ago
Birth of Jesus Christ
First pyramids, made of earth
Archaic Homo sapiens
1.8 million-100,000 | Homo erectus in Africa, Asia, and Indonesia
•150,000-60,000 | Modern humans appear
First bipedal human ancestor
Unknown last common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees
60,000-40,000 | Great Leap Forward (anthropological "big bang" of human expression)
40,000-35,000 | Within a few thousand years, Neanderthals disappear. Cro-Magnon APPEARS
6500 | Beginnings of trade(?) Farming communities in Near East trade with each other
5600 | Great Flood
3500-2400 | Sumerian Period in Mesopotamia
ANCIENT: BRONZE AGE • c. 3200 BC: Sumerian cuneiform writing system
• 3100 BC: First dynasty of Egypt
3000-1100 | The Bronze Age in Greece
. 3000 BC: Egyptian calendar, First known use of papyrus by Egyptians
2750 BC: | Imhotep, the first great physician and architect in history.
• 2560 BC: King Khufu completes the Great Pyramid of Giza.
•2000 BC: Believed birth year of Abraham in Ur of the Chaldeans
1792 | Babylonian Empire arises
• 1500 | Mayan Empire arises in Central America
• 1100 BC: Use of Iron spreads. The beginning of the Iron (or Dark) Age in Greece
• 800 BC: Rise of Greek city-states
• 776 BC: First recorded Olympic Games
• 753 BC: Founding of Rome
653 BC: Rise of Persian Empire
• 604-561 Nebuchadnezzar (or 605-562?); builds "Hanging Gardens
597, March 16th, Fall of Jerusalem; Nebuchadnezzar captures Jerusalem.
• 539-333 | Medo-Persian (Achaemenian) Empire
• 197 BC - AD 476 | Roman Empire arises and conquers the 'known world.
• 26-34: Crucifixion of Jesus Christ
• 313: Edict of Milan
• AD 476 The fall of Rome in, the death of the emperor Justinian
• 632 AD: Mohammed, founder of a vigorous new religion called Islam, dies after conquering most of Arabia.
• 8Charlemagne00 AD: Pope Leo III crowns the Frankish king
• 1014: Brian Boru, the first high king of Ireland, leads Irish warriors to defeat the Vikings
• 1147: Christian Crusaders, on their way eastward to liberate Jerusalem from Muslim rule
• 1343: Bubonic plague begins
c. 1440 Printing press
• (1485) the Battle of Bosworth Field. to mark the end of the period
- About 1500: In Kartarpur, Punjab, the Guru Nanak seeks to unite ancient brahmanism
- October 31, 1517: Martin Luther, a German priest and university professor, nails his 95 Theses to a church door
- 1649: English Puritans execute King Charles I of England
1776: Americans declare their independence from Britain
- 1789: Angry Parisians storm the Bastille
- 1801: The Kingdom of Great Britain and the Kingdom of Ireland merge to form the United Kingdom
- 1804: Haiti gains independence from France and becomes the first black republic
- 1816–1828: Shaka's Zulu Kingdom becomes the largest in Southern Africa.
1820: Discovery of Antarctica
- 1831–1833: Egyptian–Ottoman War
1858: Invention of the phonautograph
1867: Alfred Nobel invents dynamite
- 1876 | Alexander Graham Bell invents the telephone
- 1890: First use of the electric chair as a method of execution
- 1914 world war I
- 1920 First meeting of the League of Nations held in London. Official end of World War I.
- 1921: Adolf Hitler becomes Führer of the Nazi Party
- 1939 to 1945 world war II
- 1949: Creation of NATO
- 1948 | Universal Declaration of Human Rights adopted by the United Nations
- 1959: Cuban Revolution. Beginning of the Vietnam War
- 1968: Assassinations of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy
- 1969 | First humans .reach the moon
- 1989: Fall of the Berlin Wall.
- 1981 | IBM
1995 | Internet electronically connects the globe
- 2001 | Bush, President of the American Empire, declares "War On Terror"
- 2003 Iraq War begins
2005: Death of Pope John Paul II
- 2006 execution of Saddam Hussein
• 2013 Pope Benedict XVI resigns and Pope Francis becomes Pope
• 2015 • The Colombian government signs a peace deal with FARC despite losing a referendum
2030 | Abrupt climate change?
2050 | Human population: 10 billion
2018 soccer world cup
- MODERN PERIOD: - Early modern period:1500-1800
LATE MODERN PERIOD 1801 -1945
1816–1828: Shaka's Zulu Kingdom becomes the largest in Southern Africa.
CONTEMPORARY PERIOD 1945 to 2001
- 1945-1991 | Cold War between the American and Soviet Empires
- 1950-2000 | Air transportation leads to global travel on unprecedented scale.
2100-2600 | The Little Diaspora: The solar system is colonized, and the population of Earth is eventually outnumbered by 20 to 1.
About & Feedback