Get Premium for free!
Time line, It show the human history untill the future.
9 months ago
Birth of Jesus Christ
First pyramids, made of earth
Archaic Homo sapiens
1.8 million-100,000 | Homo erectus in Africa, Asia, and Indonesia
•150,000-60,000 | Modern humans appear
First bipedal human ancestor
Unknown last common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees
60,000-40,000 | Great Leap Forward (anthropological "big bang" of human expression)
40,000-35,000 | Within a few thousand years, Neanderthals disappear. Cro-Magnon APPEARS
6500 | Beginnings of trade(?) Farming communities in Near East trade with each other
5600 | Great Flood
3500-2400 | Sumerian Period in Mesopotamia
ANCIENT: BRONZE AGE • c. 3200 BC: Sumerian cuneiform writing system
• 3100 BC: First dynasty of Egypt
3000-1100 | The Bronze Age in Greece
. 3000 BC: Egyptian calendar, First known use of papyrus by Egyptians
2750 BC: | Imhotep, the first great physician and architect in history.
• 2560 BC: King Khufu completes the Great Pyramid of Giza.
•2000 BC: Believed birth year of Abraham in Ur of the Chaldeans
1792 | Babylonian Empire arises
• 1500 | Mayan Empire arises in Central America
• 1100 BC: Use of Iron spreads. The beginning of the Iron (or Dark) Age in Greece
• 800 BC: Rise of Greek city-states
• 776 BC: First recorded Olympic Games
• 753 BC: Founding of Rome
653 BC: Rise of Persian Empire
• 604-561 Nebuchadnezzar (or 605-562?); builds "Hanging Gardens
597, March 16th, Fall of Jerusalem; Nebuchadnezzar captures Jerusalem.
• 539-333 | Medo-Persian (Achaemenian) Empire
• 197 BC - AD 476 | Roman Empire arises and conquers the 'known world.
• 26-34: Crucifixion of Jesus Christ
• 313: Edict of Milan
• AD 476 The fall of Rome in, the death of the emperor Justinian
• 632 AD: Mohammed, founder of a vigorous new religion called Islam, dies after conquering most of Arabia.
• 8Charlemagne00 AD: Pope Leo III crowns the Frankish king
• 1014: Brian Boru, the first high king of Ireland, leads Irish warriors to defeat the Vikings
• 1147: Christian Crusaders, on their way eastward to liberate Jerusalem from Muslim rule
• 1343: Bubonic plague begins
c. 1440 Printing press
• (1485) the Battle of Bosworth Field. to mark the end of the period
- About 1500: In Kartarpur, Punjab, the Guru Nanak seeks to unite ancient brahmanism
- October 31, 1517: Martin Luther, a German priest and university professor, nails his 95 Theses to a church door
- 1649: English Puritans execute King Charles I of England
1776: Americans declare their independence from Britain
- 1789: Angry Parisians storm the Bastille
- 1801: The Kingdom of Great Britain and the Kingdom of Ireland merge to form the United Kingdom
- 1804: Haiti gains independence from France and becomes the first black republic
- 1816–1828: Shaka's Zulu Kingdom becomes the largest in Southern Africa.
1820: Discovery of Antarctica
- 1831–1833: Egyptian–Ottoman War
1858: Invention of the phonautograph
1867: Alfred Nobel invents dynamite
- 1876 | Alexander Graham Bell invents the telephone
- 1890: First use of the electric chair as a method of execution
- 1914 world war I
- 1920 First meeting of the League of Nations held in London. Official end of World War I.
- 1921: Adolf Hitler becomes Führer of the Nazi Party
- 1939 to 1945 world war II
- 1949: Creation of NATO
- 1948 | Universal Declaration of Human Rights adopted by the United Nations
- 1959: Cuban Revolution. Beginning of the Vietnam War
- 1968: Assassinations of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy
- 1969 | First humans .reach the moon
- 1989: Fall of the Berlin Wall.
- 1981 | IBM
1995 | Internet electronically connects the globe
- 2001 | Bush, President of the American Empire, declares "War On Terror"
- 2003 Iraq War begins
2005: Death of Pope John Paul II
- 2006 execution of Saddam Hussein
• 2013 Pope Benedict XVI resigns and Pope Francis becomes Pope
• 2015 • The Colombian government signs a peace deal with FARC despite losing a referendum
2030 | Abrupt climate change?
2050 | Human population: 10 billion
2018 soccer world cup
- MODERN PERIOD: - Early modern period:1500-1800
LATE MODERN PERIOD 1801 -1945
1816–1828: Shaka's Zulu Kingdom becomes the largest in Southern Africa.
CONTEMPORARY PERIOD 1945 to 2001
- 1945-1991 | Cold War between the American and Soviet Empires
- 1950-2000 | Air transportation leads to global travel on unprecedented scale.
2100-2600 | The Little Diaspora: The solar system is colonized, and the population of Earth is eventually outnumbered by 20 to 1.
Share on Google+
Share on Facebook
Submit to Reddit
Share on LinkedIn
Post to Tumblr