Get Premium for free!
4 months ago
We started to create our bridge designs. We started to get a general idea of what we were doing.We also ended up addressing the jobs.
Today we ended up testing how strong and weak laminations would be. We took what we learned about from the experiment and used it to make our bridge.
Today we ended up making our bridge, and designing it.
We started to cut the the pieces to the bridge. We stuck to a bridge design, and ended up adjusting it into the software program, where we noticed that our brige could not even hold 40 pounds.
Today Maggi and Deanna started to work with the portfolio, while Anna-Lewis worked on putting the bridge in the software program.
Today we started to put our bridge on cardboard and then pinned in to the cardboard.
Today we started to build our bridge, and Maggi learned about the software program. We were trying to decide on a logo for our bridge, but could never settle for one.
Today we are going to build and finally put th
Share on Google+
Share on Facebook
Submit to Reddit
Share on LinkedIn
Post to Tumblr