Get Premium for free!
S.M.A.R.T. Goals (Sam Shilling)
4 months ago
1. Graduate High School
2. Join Harvest Crew
3. Come home from custom harvesting and enter all of my work from the harvest crew and apply for my American FFA Degree
4. Attend Ohio State ATI to become and agronomist. Get a job during the school year.
5. Come home from college and obtain an internship with Dupont in Columbus Ohio
6. Go back to college. Obtain a job for necessary purchases.
7.Come home from college and find a job with a grain elevator to maintain a connection for future purposes.
8. Transfer to Ohio State main campus to finish my degree. Get a job on campus.
9. Come home from college and make job connections for possible future employment in my career
10. Go to college for my senior year and have a job on campus
11.Graduate College, come home and try to find a job in my profession as soon as possible.
12. Purchase an old farm house with barns and have a small hay field to bale hay and make extra monry.
Share on Google+
Share on Facebook
Submit to Reddit
Share on LinkedIn
Post to Tumblr