3 months ago
1. 4.1 billion years ago - life appeared on the earth. And gradually began to develop.
2. 330 BC - dogs appeared on the ground. They were not friendly and like wolves.
3. 120 century BC - on the ground there were domestic dogs. A man could tame a dog.
4. 20th century AD - Russian scientist Ivan Pavlov conducted experiments on dogs. He studied conditional and unconditioned reflexes of dogs.
5. 21 century of our era - I had a problematic question "why dogs do not go to the museum?". In order to find the answer to this question, it is necessary that the dogs begin to speak.
Share on Google+
Share on Facebook
Submit to Reddit
Share on LinkedIn
Post to Tumblr