Get Premium for free!
7 months ago
8. A320neo Family sets new standards with 20% reduced fuel burn.
10. First Jet Engines with 3D Printed nozzles delivered to Airbus
9. Manufacturing plastic parts for Airbus A350 XWB
6. Airbus started to work on 3D printed hinge bracket
7. Airbus introduced 3D printed hinge bracket for A320
11. Airbus installs first 3D printed titanium bracket on commercial A350 XWB aircraft
5. Arcam introduced Electron Beam Mealting (EBM)
4. DSM Somos introduced SLA/SLS user conference, including a nano composite material, a high-elongation material,a low-durometer material, a UL94 VOflame-retardant material, and a material that can withstand relatively high temperature.
3. MTS Systems Corp developed a process called laser additive manufacturing (LAM) that used a high-power laser and powdered titanium alloys.
2. Selective laser sintering (SLS) from DTM became available.
1. 3 AM technologies were commercialised, including fused repositioning modelling (FDM) from Stsratasys, solid ground curing (SGC) from Cubital, and laminated object manufacturing (LOM) from Helisys.
Share on Google+
Share on Facebook
Submit to Reddit
Share on LinkedIn
Post to Tumblr