Administrator (Tech Support):
1. This document is a proposal of the project "Time.Graphics" (hereinafter - Time.Graphics) Internet user (hereinafter - the User) wishing to use the service on the Internet site or in Applications of the project "Time.Graphics" (hereinafter referred to as "Service"), conclude a user agreement (hereinafter - Agreement) regulating the relationship between them on the use of the Service.
2. Taking advantage of any of the features of the Service listed in clause 3 of this Agreement, The User agrees with all the terms of the Agreement and agrees to comply with them or Stop using the Service.
3. The service allows the user to create and / or edit the time tape, description Historical events (dates, periods, statistics, personal data, etc.) (hereinafter - Data), viewing Data posted by other Users, and adding additional Information and comments to them, as well as the use of the Service in other ways not contradicting This Agreement.
4. When placing the Data within the Service, the name (alias) of the issuer will be indicated The user whom he indicated during registration or in the settings of his personal data in Corresponding section of the Service.
5. The data is stored in the Service's database and is available on the Service's website or on other services Time.Graphics, In this case, Time.Graphics does not guarantee the preservation of the Data in any volume and / or within Any Term, including if the Data is changed in connection with the development of the Service.
6. Time.Graphics has the right to notify the User without explaining the reasons and not explaining the reasons. Data to Accommodation or at any time to delete Data from the Site of the Service, edit them or replace The data, Posted by other users. In particular, the basis for deleting Data is:
7. The User agrees that the Data posted on the Service will be available to all other Time.Graphics users for viewing and editing (when selecting the mode of "Open Access"). Time.Graphics is not responsible for Use (both lawful and unlawful) by third parties Data posted on Internet site and in applications, including their reproduction and communication to the public, Carried out both within the framework of the Service, and in other possible ways.
8. The user transfers Time.Graphics rights to the Data in full. The received data can be Are used on other Time.Graphics Project Services not specified in clause 1 of this agreement, and from Time.Graphics consent on the resources of third parties, as well as in advertising and marketing materials, as from Indicating the name of the User, and without it (anonymously), without the need to receive a special Authorization of the User and without payment of remuneration. The rights to a database that is a collection The data created through the Service is owned by Time.Graphics. Use of Data by Other Methods, In addition to the opportunities provided within the framework of the Service, is not allowed.
8.1 The user is hereby notified and agrees that when using the Time.Graphics Service in Automatic mode anonymously (without binding to the User) the following information is transmitted: type Operating system of the user's mobile device, version and mobile identifier Annexes Service, usage statistics for the mobile application of the Service, as well as other technical Information.
9. The user is solely responsible for his actions related to the creation and Placement of Data by means of the Service, including for the fact that the Data placed by it correspond Requirements of the law and do not violate the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for the choice Location, content, completeness, correctness and reliability of the Data.
10. Service Services are provided by Time.Graphics "as is". Time.Graphics does not guarantee conformity Service (Including the data placed on it) to the purposes and expectations of the User, his uninterrupted and error-free Work, as well as the safety of the User's profile and placed by the User on the Data Service. The use of the Service and the Data posted on it is performed by the User at their own peril and risk. Time.Graphics do not bear any responsibility for the Data placed by the User, does not confirm and not Refutes their correctness and reliability. Time.Graphics is not responsible and does not reimburse no Damage, direct or indirect, caused to the User or to third parties as a result of using or The impossibility of using the Service or data placed on it. Time.Graphics are entitled to any time At its discretion, change or stop providing any opportunities within the Service In whole or in part.
11. All claims related to the use / inability to use the Service and / or Data, must Send to e-mail email@example.com
12. This User Agreement applies to all subsequent Updates / new Version of the Service. By agreeing to the use of the Service, the User accepts the terms of this The user agreement for the corresponding updates / new versions of the Service, if Updating / installing a new version of the Service is not accompanied by a different license agreement.
Like most website operators, TimeGraphics collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort
that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language
preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. TimeGraphics’s purpose in
collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how TimeGraphics’s
visitors use its Website. From time to time, TimeGraphics may release non-personally-identifying
information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its Website.
TimeGraphics also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. TimeGraphics does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Certain visitors to the Website choose to interact with TimeGraphics in ways that require TimeGraphics to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that TimeGraphics gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at time.graphics to provide a username and email address. TimeGraphics collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with TimeGraphics. TimeGraphics does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities. TimeGraphics does not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that a child has provided TimeGraphics with personally identifiable information without the consent of his or her parent or guardian, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If TimeGraphics becomes aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete such information.Aggregated Statistics
TimeGraphics may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to the Website. For instance, TimeGraphics may monitor the most popular public timelines on the time.graphics site to help identify spam. TimeGraphics may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, TimeGraphics does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
TimeGraphics discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on TimeGraphics’s behalf or to provide services available at the Website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. In addition, in some cases we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if TimeGraphics or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that TimeGraphics goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of TimeGraphics may continue to use your personal and non-personal information only as set forth in this policy. Otherwise, TimeGraphics will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations or as described above, TimeGraphics discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when TimeGraphics believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of TimeGraphics, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of the TimeGraphics Website and have supplied your email address, TimeGraphics may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with TimeGraphics and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. TimeGraphics takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information. For users outside the United States or Germany, please note that any personally-identifiable information you enter into the Website will be transferred out of your country and into the United States or Germany. You consent to such transfer through your use of the Website. You also warrant that you have the right to transfer such information outside your country and into the United States or Germany.Types of Timelines
TimeGraphics enables you specify the privacy settings on the timelines you create. Timelines can be public (visible to anyone), private (visible only to you), or link-protected (visible to people with a link identificator).Links to Third Party Sites
All non-personally-identifying information, potentially personally-identifying and personally identifying-information described above is stored on restricted database servers.Cookies
If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please contact us at email@example.com